Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Success!

Nick had his surgery yesterday and did awesome. He was a great patient, did well with the anesthesia, and was very brave. He has already regained some hearing. We are so excited. Nick is out of school until next Monday recovering. We are enjoying being home spending time together. He is still having some pain in his ears and throat. The nurse said this is normal and will last a couple more days. He is taking pain meds and ibuprofen.



On to the weekend. We had a great weekend. Friday night the kids had a sleepover with a tent made by the best tent maker ever....mom. They watched Ratatoiulle (or however you spell it) On Saturday morning we ran around town taking pictures for my photography class that started monday. It was a family affair. Caroline had my digital camera, I had my film camera, and John and Nick were along for the ride. Caroline is so into taking pictures. It is kind of funny to listen to her give directions. We got some good pictures and made our first trip to the skate park. Here are the kids at the skate park they skated like they were sledding.
this is Caroline's favorite pic she took. She is kissing the camera. Hillarious.





AFter taking our pictures we headed to Helen and Dave's to spend some quality time. The kids had been wanting to go to their house so they really enjoyed it.

Sunday the girls kept the kids and John and me went to finish my pictures by ourselves. We had a lot of fun walking around downtown looking for great pictures to take. Then we went home to hang out as a family. It was a great weekend.

My classes started on Monday. This 6 weeks I'm going mon, tues, and wed. It is going to be a very busy session. I was very happy to discover the pictures I took turned out. I'm anxious to see them printed, which I will get to do next Monday.
That is all for now I'm going to pick Caroline up from Art club then heading to school tonight. Hope you are all doing well.

No comments: