Wednesday, January 09, 2008

A VISIT WITH THE UHLS'


Check out those cheeks! After 6 long months we finally got to spend some time with the Uhls' Family. WE had an awesome day. Reed looks so good and is so very sweet. Riley has gotten so big and my kids had a blast playing with him. Soliders was the big game of the day. The boys looked so cute with their guns running through the house talking to each other. Caroline played for a little while, but my little mother was more interested in Reed and of course spending time with Aunt Mel.



Here is the very cute video I got of Reed. I can't believe how well he is moving around and how happy he is. He has a very contagious smile.






Caroline wanted to read Reed's favorite books to him and he listend for a little while, but mom wasn't finished so she followed him around on her knees still reading. It was so funny. Here she is reading to him.















Reed enjoyed playing this



balloon game with



Caroline too. He was



quite taken with her and



she with him.




I also got to do my favorite

thing feeding a bottle. It was

very different from the

summer. In July he just

laid in my lap, now he is

moving around every-

where and holding his

own bottle.
Riley was running around so much I didn't get many pictures of him. My kids love his bunk bed. Nick came running downstairs yelling Mom this is so awesome. You have to come upstairs and see this. They have been talking about them ever since our visit.
Ok. I think I have enough pictures. I just couldn't pick my favorites. I had so many. We had a great time and can't wait to go back.
Now, let me update you on what is going on here. Nick has been sick since Sunday morning. He has croup. I stayed home with him today and got several treatments in him and made him lay in the bed all day and rest. He will be out of school the rest of the week. Speaking on school Caroline was testing in reading today and you won't believe this, but she is reading on a beginning 1st grade level. How about that. They like for them to be at a level 3 or 4 at the end of the year and she is already at a 4. I am so proud of her. I guess all those late nights are paying off. I hear scholarship in her future. Ha ha!
Alright I'm heading off to bed incase Nick is up during the night. Enjoy all the pics of the Uhls boys.

No comments: