Monday, January 14, 2008

Hello from the 'ville!

Well we are still breathing (even if it is with a nebulizer) here in sickville! Nick got sick Saturday Jan. 5. He was out of school all last week with croup. He went to school on Friday even though he didn't really feel like it, but we were back at the dr today. Now he has pneumonia and a double ear infection. He looks horrible and has really had us worried. Caroline also got up sick this morning and has an ear infection. I can't believe was are sick again.
Oh well enough of that. In case you didn't know I am going back to school to get my teaching degree. I registered for classes on Friday. My first 2 classes are Christian Traditions (which I am very excited about) and college math. I start Jan 29. They told me it would take about 2 years going nights and weekends. They did away with the online options. You rotate classes every 6weeks. I am very excited and looking forward to getting started. (and finished)


If you have time check out this post on HeatherAnnMelzer. I absolutely love this color (Clinton Brown) and the room of course, but especially the color. Thinking about it for the living room before I order a slip cover for the couch. We just got this desk at Goodwill for living room to put the computer on and for me to do homework so we are trying to do some decorating which I can't do without an Uhls', Dean, or Barfield. Any tips or suggestions girlies????
This is Caroline playing legos in her bed today after some meds and a trip to the dr. She loves these new legos they make a house and little kids (the girls have pig tales...the cutest). She has been in this postion for about 5 hours now. You know she feels bad to stay in one place for this long. Hopefully, she will feel better tomorrow.

That is all for now. Have a good week.

No comments: