Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My lil' COWBOY!!





Well, if this doesn't make you laugh nothing will. This is Nick's impression of riding a horse. John and I watched a cowboy movie a couple nights ago, then last night he came in "riding". Sorry it is turned sideways, but you have to watch it. Hillarious. Check out Nick's cool cough. We've been doing that for 12 days. Nick got a duplicate game so when we returned it he picked out the guns, holster, and handcuffs.

I have been participating in a challenge "365 album". You take a picture everyday and put them in an album. I was playing around with my camera last night and this turned out to be my favorite picture so far. I love the way our legs/feet are in the background (darker) and hands in the front.

Right now John and me are watching American Idol. My favorite are the auditions when the crazy people are on. I have laughed so hard. Everybody needs a good laugh.

Hopefully, everyone will be back at school tomorrow. Have a good day!

1 comment:

uhlsfam said...

ok, that is cracking us up! love it!!! :-) we watched some of american idol last night too - did you see that crazy girl with the white eyeshaddow that WENT OFF when they told her she didn't make it? wow!