Wednesday, October 03, 2007

trophy time




Last night was Nick's last baseball game. Finally, we will get a small break. I was worried about letting him play, but he was very insistent. The team is having a pizza party next tues night at the ball field. He is looking forward to that. They don't give out trophies for fall ball so....John and I bought one last year and we did it again this year. I'm a sucker what can I say. So here is Nick with his new trophy.


I think we might be getting over all the sickness. We have been back in school for 2 days. This morning I couldn't wake the kids up. They were completely unresponsive. Totally freaked me out. The dr gave me medicine for their cough that would make them sleep. We took it Monday night and it didn't bother them. Well Tues night it totally knocked them out. I tried everything this morning to wake them and couldn't. After a call to the dr I had to just sit and wait for them to wake up. They told me there wasn't anything I could do. Needless to say we won't be taking that medicine anymore.


Tomorrow is Tiger Fun Fest at school (field day) so I will be taking my camera and hopefully getting some good pics of the kids. Today they met their 5th grade buddies and made cookies in their classroom for them. They thought that was totally cool. They went out to the playground and played with them. I'm not really sure what the purpose of the buddy is, but I'm sure I will figure it out soon.


Hope everyone is doing well. More to come tomorrow!

No comments: