Sunday, October 21, 2007

Migraine, Migraine

go away....don't come back another day. I have spent the whole day with a very bad migraine. I painted a desk in the garage yesterday and I think that is why I have one and why it is so bad. Oh well live and learn.

It was a good weekend other than today. We got to meet Baby Katherine and she is gorgeous. I love holding, feeding, and changing newborn babies. She seems to be a very good baby. Beth did pull a "muri" and ask me to lay her down (babywise) so she could get some sleep.

We also went to the schools Pancake breakfast on Sat morning. The cakes were awesome and the kids got to see some of their friends. The funny thing was Mr. Leffert (the principal) was wearing jeans and that seemed to be the talk of the day. How funny kids are. They have heard me talk about not wearing jeans to work, bc he doesn't like them and never wears them to school.

Lots of thoughts and prayers are going out the Uhls' family tonight and tomorrow. Baby Reed will have his EGD in the morning to try to find the reason for his "vomitting" . Our prayers are they find the problem tomorrow so he doesn't have to have any more test. LOts of love, hugs and kisses to you guys.

HOpe everyone had a good weekend.

PS I can't find my camera right now so I will post a pic of Baby Katherine tomorrow.

No comments: