Sunday, October 28, 2007

Reading, Reading!!!!

Caroline has started reading in the last week. I am amazed at how many words she knows and what she can figure out. Nick has no interest at this point which is ok. He has lots of time.


Sorry it has been a whole week since I blogged last. The week nights are just so busy. I'm glad it is getting dark earlier bc it doesn't seem as busy. It was a good week. We got good news about Reed. The kids had their first field trip, and I got my acceptance letter from Spalding University.


The kids went to Huber's pumpkin patch on Friday. They got to ride the school bus and now want to ride it everyday instead of riding to school with me. Isn't that funny. They would have to get up an hour earlier. Not happening. They got pumpkins from the field and apples. Got to feed the animals. Caroline said she fed the deer. I'm not sure they have deer, but whatever she says. For lunch they had a picnic with their sack lunches. They were both a hundred miles a minute when they got home.


Saturday we went to the Halloween party at the duck park. It was so very cold, and Nick was scared of everything. Wed night will be interesting. Nick is dressing up as a baseball player and Caroline a cheerleader. Here is a pic of them.

After the park we had a birthday party for John. His bday was on Thurs. The kids planned his party by themselves. It was so funny. They planned games and picked out the cake. I think John had a good time.

Today we went to the kids movies this morning and say Spookley the square pumpkin. It was cute. Then we headed home to rest. Caroline started coughing and running a temp last night and got up with it this morning. I'm hoping we can make it through the whole week of school. We haven't made it through many so far.


We got to meet Baby Katherine last weekend and I never posted her picture. She is very cute and fun to hold. They all seem to be doing well. They are coming back next week for Beth's birthday.


I think that is all from here. Hope everyone had a good weekend. Have a good week.

No comments: