Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The smell of....

LYSOL!

As I sit at the table writing this lysol is all I can smell. I have sprayed and wiped every touchable surface in this house. I had Nick back at the dr today. He has another ear infection and is still having trouble with his asthma. He woke up at 3:00 am with a headache which freaked me out. Talked to the dr at 5:00am and she said he would need to be seen. NO strep which is good. We are so over the sickness. John spent mon and tues in bed with an URI. So much for our 5 days off. We didn't do anything but lay around and nebulizer treatments. The dr recommended the lysol again even though I had already used it. Hopefully we will be back to normal very soon.

We broke down tonight and went for a walk. The cool air is good for Nick and it felt sooooo good out. Here are some shots I got.

Ok blog is not letting me post pics. I will try again tomorrow.

No comments: