Saturday, October 13, 2007

Stitches!

After falling on the playground yesterday at school this is what Caroline looks like.

We spent 7hours in the er and got about 15 stitches. She was not a good patient and it obviously took forever. She is fine and feeling great today. I'm amazed she isn't constantly touching it, but she isn't

After another week of sickness we finally got out of the house today and had some fun. We had breakfast at Denny's (the kids loved it), then home to clean up a little and see Grandma, then to the park for some fall pictures, then toys r' us for a prize for Caroline, then to the driving range to hit some balls. After all of that we came home and watched a little tv, Grandma came over for dinner, then we played Charades for kids. If you don't have this game it is sooooo funny. Try it. The kids play it at school in music.

Here are a couple of my favorite from our photo shoot today.



This last one is my daredevil daughter trying to ride her bike without training wheels. Yes the day after she has to have stitches. What can I say she recovers quick.
Enjoy the pictures! Love you all!

4 comments:

Us! said...

oh muri, how i love the one of them holding hands walking down the sidewalk! that is a treasure. i'd print that one in black and white and blow it up to an 8x10. precious! what in the world did she fall on at the playground to do that much damage?? may you remain sickness free this week my friend! =0)

Aunt Carol said...

Tell my little namesake that I love her new beauty mark and that I think it is distinguishing on her!!! tell everyone I said hello and I love all.

Aunt Carol said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aunt Carol said...
This comment has been removed by the author.