Sunday, June 25, 2006

Hello, Hello, Hello. We arrived home Sunday a.m. about 9:00. John and I decided to drive straight thru while the kids slept because they weren't the best travelers.

We had a wonderful vacation. The kids loved the ocean, sand, seashells, swimming, and most of all family time. We saw a sea turtle, some fish that had been speared during a deep sea dive, the fish that live in the sand on the bottom of the ocean, a mussell, and some cool fish when snorkeling. We went to one of the "amusement type parks and the kids rode the kiddie rides. They chickened out of the go carts. On Saturday we went to Shell Island. We got to take a boat ride, dug for shells, snorkel, and played in a lagoon that was seperated from the ocean by large rocks. I took lots of great pictures, which none of you can see bc I still can't find the cord. I will try to get a disk tomorrow. The kids are full of stories for everyone.

That is all for tonight. John and I are exhausted from our drive. Hopefully, I will be able to post again tomorrow. I'm sure it will take a couple of days to get back in a routine. Hope everyone is safe and sound. Talk to you soon.

PS Aunt Leslie, Nick and Caroline say hi!

No comments: