Saturday, June 17, 2006

We're here!

WE are finally here thank goodness. It was a very long, challenging journey. We arrived at Aunt Carol's about 1:oopm on Sat. We visited with her until 4:00 then headed to Orlando. We arrived here around 8:00 due to my bad directions. The hotel is very nice. We brought our stuff to the room and headed straight to the pool. The kids love it.

They have 3 pools, a slide, and hot tub. Caroline suprised both of us by jumping in the 3ft pool (not the kiddie pool) and swimming to the side. Not to be stopped and Nick was close behind. So I don't know how many lazy days hanging around the kiddie pool I will have. Oh well, my babies have officially grown up in the last 24 hours.

I don't have any pictures tonight bc I can't find the cord that connects to the computer. So, I will look for it and hopefully add pictures tomorrow.

We hope everyone at home is doing good. We miss you and will talk to you soon.

1 comment:

uhlsfam said...

so glad you made it safe and sound! can't wait to see some pictures!!!!