Saturday, July 19, 2008

Weekend fun

It has been a rough week here. Monday morning I had to take Nick and CAroline to the dr. Nick had Pneumonia and Caroline had a virus. Monday night I didn't close my eye bc Nick coughed, sucked air, vomited, and cried. WE did this all night. We headed back to the dr tuesday morning for Nick to be diagnosed with croup and started on steroids. You all know how I feel about steroids, but I have never seen Nick that bad so I didn't argue. Then Wednesday morning Caroline started with the same cough and fever so she had to start on steroids too. I'm feeling the reprecussions now of 2 kids on steroids. Yes they are feeling better and we have had a good end of the week and weekend.


Thursday night Caroline went to Vacation Bible school with Mollie so John and I took Nick to the driving range. Here are some of my favorite shots.




JOhn is leaving for Orlando tomorrow (Sunday) and will return on Thurs. So he took off Friday and spent the day with us. We went to the pool, yard sale, then John and I went out to dinner by ourselves while the kids stayed with Helen and Dave. IT was nice to be able to sit and talk uniterrupted. Here are my favorite shots from the pool..



Today I took my cameras to the used camera store and traded them for the Cannon Digital REbel xt that I have been wanting. The bad thing about it is now I have to figure out how to use it. I'm excited though. I can't wait to see what the pictures look like. I also got a wide angle lens that I have been wanting to experiment with. Like I said I can't wait. Then we went to the pool and to putt putt and go karts then we ate at Sonic and headed home. It was a great day.




Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Us! said...

i am so glad the week got better as it progressed. and post some of those high fallutin camera pictures soon! =0)