Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'm back!




Ok. I can breathe now. I finished 10 papers and a final photo projects. After 8:00 tonight I will be off the rest of this week and next week. I will start back the next tues with a science class. I will be very happy after 8:00 to have ethics over with.


Ok now the kids and what we have been doing the last couple of weeks. Aunt Carol has been here so we have spent quite a bit of time with her. I went over and my Dad, Carol, and I went driving in the country to produce my final photo project. It turned out great. I will share the pics when I get them back. While on our trip we discovered a new creek to take the kids too. So we went back on Sunday to play.


Ok blogger won't let me add anymore pics right now so more later.

The kids are doing good. Keeping track of how many more days of school. Looking forward to the pool opening. Nick is playing ball and loving every minute of it. Report cards came out last week and they both did great. CAroline a little better than Nick, but that was expected. I'm looking forward to my week off and enjoying this beautiful weather. It is also Derby time in the 'ville so we will be busy next week with the bed races, parade preview, and chow wagon. The kids are off next Friday for Oaks day.

I was lucky enough yesterday to get one of these because my phone wasn't working right.

I guess this is all for now.

No comments: