Thursday, May 08, 2008

Review *long post*

Sorry my computer has been in the shop again! Here is the last couple of weeks in review.
Ok let me see if I can explain all this. first we have the bed races (our family favorite). We were late arriving because a certain little girl that lives here couldn't decide what to wear. (no I'm not kidding). So we missed the parade where all the beds are dressed up. This is the only one we saw.

This is the starting line. There were no big crashes like last year.
This is a bed entered by a high school friend of John's company. They did really bad.
this is the parade preview. You get to walk around and look at all the floats and balloons that will be in the pegasus parade. If you know NIck he doesn't like any mascot so he didn't get his picture taken with any, but CAroline was very proud that she has hers taken with all of them. Here are a few.

The Grand Marshall this year was Bobby Flay. At the preview you get a treasure map at the beginning and walk around and have it stamped at each booth, at the end you get a prize. The kids love it. Each booth gives away freebies too.



This is CAroline sitting at John's desk "working". We went down to his office to watch the Great Steamboat Race. AGain we missed the beginning because Caroline couldn't decide what to wear.


This is the view out of John's window. The kids took this one.

This is Dietrich Nick's Best Friend. He came over to play on sunday. They played outside all day and had a blast.Here is Mollie performing in her Noah's Ark program tonight. She did great.
This is the new favorite drink in our house right now. WE got these on sale at Kmart yesterday.


CAroline had piano tonight so Nick and I ran over to Kroger to pick up a few things. We ran into Dietrich there and brought him home to eat dinner with us and hang out at our house. Dietrich has a 4yo sister and 3yo brother. We really enjoy him spending time with us.
Things are about to get very crazy around here. The kids only have 11 more days of school. Next week they have their play, last field trip, Caroline's dance recital, Kindergarten awards, Ashley and Jennifers graduations. Whew I'm tired already. We have had a couple of very great weeks here. We are enjoying the weather, friends, and school almost being over.
I started back last night. I really enjoyed my week and half off. This six weeks I am taking fund of Physical science and Photography II.
I also started weight watchers this week. If you have any awesome recipes or good food ideas let me know. You can help hold me accountable too.
That is about it for now. I hope this satisfies all of you that are having withdraws. Love you all.

No comments: