Friday, April 04, 2008

A week in review

Ok here we go. It has been a busy week.

Monday brought school for the kids, dance for Caroline, and photography class for me. It was a very frustrating class, but I do love it.

Tuesday brought the doctor for my shoulder, which is feeling better, school for the kids, and no baseball practice because the kids don't know how to go to bed at night. A new concept I'm trying. It has worked well so far. Oh yeah I didn't go to class bc of my shoulder.

Wednesday, brought school for the kids, homework for me, dentist apt, art club for caroline and wednesday night we hung out with the Hoaglands at the ball park watching Gabe play ball.

Thursday brought cleaning house, school for kids, homework for me, piano for CAroline, she found out yesterday she has a piano recital. She is most excited about buying a new dress. Nick's ball practice got cancelled due to rain, rain, and rain. Then last night CAroline and I had Girl Scouts(where only the two leaders/daughters showed up) the firemen came and talked to the girls about fire safety and what they look like with their gear on. They both got to turn the lights on and the siren. It was pretty cool. In case you ever wanted to know fireman have to be able to get in their full suit in 2minutes. I was impressed. Then we went for ice cream.

Today is school for the kids, lots of homework for me. Especially taking pictures bc they are due on MOnday and I was a week ahead and now i'm on schedule. Yuck! The kids are coming home and watching Alvin and the Chipmunks tonight. I picked it up at the store yesterday. Today is the last day of school before spring break. The kids were jumping up and down screaming this morning. Needless to say they are very excited.

Next week: Spring break......whoo hoo. John is taking off MOnday and Tuesday. We don't anything planned just thoughts about trying to do some fun stuff. Maybe taking in a UL baseball game (the bats havent' started yet.), zoo, museum, things like that. I still have classes so that is a bummer. It will be fun though. We will be getting together with the Uhls' sometime.

That is about all (enough) going on here. I don't have any new pics because I'm taking pics for my class....but tonight I will take pics of Caroline in her dance costume. It is very cute this year. and I will post those and other stuff from the weekend. HOpe you are well. Have a good day!

No comments: