Sunday, December 30, 2007

merryCHRISTMAS!



Ok stay with me. I'm not sure how good this picture is, but it took me 2 hours last night and 2 hours today to put it together. Plus a call to Melanie. I'm so very proud of myself. I can't believe I got this far with it. Ok click on the picture above to see the pic bigger. Whoo Hoo! Whoo Hoo! Whoo Hoo!


Ok now for our Christmas. It was very good. You can see above some of the stuff we did. We had a friend over to make cookies, put the tree up, went to a choral performance, opened presents, saw Baby Katherine (got to help give her a bath...my favorite), and many other things.


Santa was very good to both kids. Nick got the much anticipated drums (video below), a remote control firetruck, and a car road rug.

Here is his debut performance.





Caroline received the money machine she wanted, Julie the new American Girl doll (santa had to mail it bc it didn't get here before Christmas...we are still waiting for her), and a video camera. The memory card was full Christmas Day. Sorry, no video of Caroline.


The kids also received lots of presents from other people. We enjoyed time with family and friends. Aunt Carol is on her way home New Years' Day and we can't wait to see her and spend some time in L'burg. We are heading to see Aunt Mel and the boys on Jan 2 and hoping to spend the rest of our break having fun. We go back to school on Jan 8. We want to see Alvin and the Chipmunks and go to the indoor pool for a swim.

That is all for now. I hope each of you enjoyed your Christmas and have a happy and safe New Year.


1 comment:

uhlsfam said...

you did so good!!! it looks great :-). caroline's hair is so long! can't wait to visit with you!