Saturday, December 01, 2007

SLEEPovER


with Grandma. For the first time the kids spent the night with Grandma Friday night. I didn't think they would actually stay all night, but they did. They rushed home from school, packed their bags, and were waiting on Helen and Dave at the front door. They had such a good time. I can't believe they are this big. I didn't get a picture of them before they left bc things were so crazy and they were so excited. John and I had a great night of quiet time together. We went out to eat and then shopping. We spent the morning running some errands. I feel like we got a lot accomplished. Whoo hoo!

We ventured out this afternoon to light up Hikes Point ( pathetic...horrible) which was a waste of time. I had been wanting to take the kids to Brown Park (duck park) to see the lights so we headed over there. Here are some great shots I got. The lights on the tall Christmas tree were to music. The kids that it was great. My favorite is the fat snowman. The kids didn't cooperate while I was trying to take those pics, but they are still funny. Tomorrow we are going to help Helen and Dave put their tree up.


Here are a couple of pics from our mommy/daddy date day. Nick and I went to McDonalds and John and Caroline went to Starbucks. It was very interesting bc Nick didn't say anything and CAroline talked John's ear off. Wonder where she gets it?????
Not too much going on here. We are working on many crafts, have lots of presents to wrap, and some more decorating to do. I should have done it today it is supposed to rain tomorrow. Oh well I'll get to it.
Last but not least here is a picture of Nick's room decorated for Christmas. The lights are strung all around the room and he has a tree. They lite up his whole room.

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. I'll try to post more often.

No comments: