Sunday, December 16, 2007

cabin fever


Things have been relatively slow around here this weekend. Yesterday it rained and rained and rained and snowed (very little) and rained. Nick couldn't take being in the house any longer so he grabbed his rain boots and umbrella and headed out to walk in the huge puddles. He was so funny.
Friday night we spent a full hour at Wal-mart spending gift cards the kids got in the mail from Aunt Carol. Thank you Aunt Carol. We are now the proud owners of a rc dodge truck and a scottie puppy in a purse. This pic is for Aunt Carol.


Today we had a birthday pool party to attend. Mollie turned 5 today. She has been waiting so long to turn 5 and she was very very excited. I took my camera planning on getting lots of great pics and my battery ran out shortly after I started. Here is what I got.

I started this weekend with one goal in mind....getting student gifts completed. Here they are! I have 2 more to finish and I can't until I talk to the twins in the pictures. I can't tell them apart so I am going to have to ask. They don't like it when you mix them up. I am so happy to have this project complete. I also got all but 3 gifts bought this weekend so my to do list is looking pretyy good. I still have to finish a bucket for the kids teacher and a couple of ornaments, but that is all! I plan on enjoying this week and doing lots of stuff with the kids. WE are anxiously awaiting out holiday break which is 17 days. Whoo hoo!


I love these ornaments that I got from here.
I have made about 2 dozen this year. They make great teacher gifts and kid gifts.

The kids have really gotten into nintendo in the last couple of weeks. So we have been playing the original nintendo that John had. The kids are hillarious. They have gotten so much better just in the last week. I have a super nintendo that we moved upstairs this week. John and I have been shopping on ebay tonight for a few more games. WE only have 1 for the super. Ebay is absolutely the best thing ever.

I hope everyone has a good week. I deleted the traditions post that I never put anything in, but it is coming. I'm still trying to get my thought together. I got a little too emotional when trying to write it.
Have a good week! Merry almost Christmas!

1 comment:

Us! said...

hey gal...i keep meaning to send you an email telling you how much i love my Christmas Card! I am going to frame that thing and put it up every year. what a great job you did! thank you thank you thank you! can't wait to see some Christmas pictures on here.