Thursday, March 30, 2006

Rusty bit the dust!



If you have been keeping up with our blog...you know we got a bunny named Rusty. Well Rusty and I had a little accident on Wednesday and he is no longer with us. Caroline is excited because she says he is in heaven with God. I have never felt so quilty in all my life.

So please meet our new EDITIONS! June and Quincy. They wanted to name them Blacky and Whitey. I didn't really like those names so we talked about it tonight and they renamed them. These names come from the cartoon Little Einsteins. The black one is June and the White/black one is Quincy. Don't ask what I was thinking when I bought two, but call me a sucker. I'm going to do my best not to kill these two.

It was so beautiful outside today we cleaned the car up, which if you know me is a big deal, because I have such a hard time keeping it clean. Here is a picture of the clean car. WE are really going to try to keep it clean. Hope you enjoy the pics of the new bunny!

No comments: