Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Happy BIrthday to me!


WEll, we're back! Here is a picture from Yesterday. Wow, we look bad don't we. I went to the dr first thing tuesday morning, they weren't sure if I had the flu or not. Since I am feeling 100% better today I don't think I did, but whatever it was made me feel horrible. Then Caroline starting running a fever of 104.3. THat freaked me out. So basically we just laid in the bed all day, but we are making up for it today. It is so nice outside today.

John was home yesterday. We had to have a new water heater put in for a wopping $663. Happy birthday to me! Nick kept running around saying the fixin' man was here. He enjoyed watching the work he did. When the fixin' man was finished NIck went down to inspect the work. After all that John took the kids for a walk.

Since it wasn't a very good birthday we are pretending it is Friday so I get to enjoy it. Oh well nobody said turning 32 would be easy!

Ok now for today! It is beautiful outside. We have been out most of the day. The kids rode their bikes, dig in the dirt, play ball, etc. I also stripped all the beds, and lysoled everything. The beds, pillows, bed frames, and the bathrooms. I am ready for a lot of wellness in this house.

Carol, Don't we have a picture of Granny in glasses like these?

No comments: