Monday, March 13, 2006


Ok so somebody is out to get me when it comes to phones. I came home from dinner Saturday night and the screen had gone out on the phone Melanie gave me to replace the one I dropped in my diet coke. So after a long conversation with cingular I am the proud owner of a new pink rarz. I have included a pic for those of you that wanted to see. That is what we did this morning and now we are sitting in the living room floor doing school. We are working on numbers. and then we will start some word recognition. What fun. I also have to work tonight for pageant practive. that is not fun. Oh well I'm sure the money will come in handy.

Hope everyone is well. DD give the girls hugs and kisses from us and tell them hi. Aunt Carol the kids say hi! They are sitting beside me.

No comments: