Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Ok sorry for the lack of postings. We have been busy and have had company since Sunday. My mom came for a visit so we have been running around everywhere. The kids had tennis on Tues. and Nick got in trouble 4 times and had to sit in a chair. Even though I was not happy with him...it was sort of funny. (bc the way Coach Travis deals with them). You will be glad to know I made him apologize to him after practice. Then we went to the Easter pageant. Which was wonderful. The cross broke when they were nailing him to it and they had to do it again. Oops! But it is a wonderful production and I wish everyone could see it. Last night we watched American Idol and our girl Mandisa is in the top 11 now. Yeah! You can go online and order a t shirt at traviscottrell.com They are $10. And he was in the audience with his wife Angela last night. I think it is so wonderful that he is supporting her the way he is. I took NIck to the Allergist this morning and he is doing good. we will be starting back on allergy shots after he goes 3 months without having to take steroids. They changed is antihistamine and his spirometer was 97% which is awesome! Especially since he hadn't had his breathing treatment yet. Tonight I had to work at church for pageant. It was pretty slow not a lot of kids tonight. Several are out sick.

The kids are doing good. After Monday nights pageant performance Caroline got to pet a little lamb and now she wants one to live in the back yard. She says we can build a little barn for it. They definitely love animals. HOpe everyone is doing well. I have been instructed not to use blue fonts anymore so I won't. Sorry if they were hard to read. I don't have any pics wither. I will try to take some tomorrow and post again.

We love you all!

No comments: