Tuesday, February 07, 2006



Sorry it has been so long since I posted. Things have been crazy here. We are getting ready for birthdays...the twins and Riley's. I did something to my back and John has gone on a business trip. Like I said crazy!

We worked at church this morning, then rushed home for a nap. The kids both have ear infections and colds. So they were ready to rest. When we got up from our nap, I finished the birthday invitations. I am so late getting them finished I thought I better hand deliver them instead of using the post office. I told the kids we would do something special today after naps and they chose to go to the library. Here are pictures of them reading the books they checked out.

Hope everyone is well! I have to get the kids to bed. I will post more tomorrow.

1 comment:

uhlsfam said...

love the post and i'm so impressed that you had time to post it! :-) thank you so much for coming to celebrate - we enjoyed you three!