Wednesday, February 15, 2006








Happy Day after Valentine's Day. I tried to post last night and it would not let me for some reason. For those of you that check the blog everyday and are disappointed because I haven't updated I am very sorry. Life just gets in the way sometimes.

It has been a crazy few days. We had the kids birthday party, we are still dealing with Caroline and her sickness, and Nick work up this morning with his asthma cough and wheezing. So here is our update.

The kids had a great birthday. This year we had a book birthday. So they got lots and lots of books. Actually we have enough reading for a month or so. I'm sure the library will miss us. Caroline had a Cinderella cake and Nick had a Firetruck cake, made by Mom. This is a tradition we started and I plan on keeping for as long as possible. We have this neat little cake supply store we like to go to. We get all our cake toppers here. We were joined by all the potts' family, Doug, Ashleigh (sitter), and David and Nancy. It was a great day.

Sunday and Monday were pretty low key. Trying to get Caroline to rest is like pulling teeth and she is as grumpy as a woman in labor. So, it hasn't been loads of fun.

Yesterday, Valentine's Day, we took Caroline back to the dr. She had to have her finger pricked, not once, but twice. She was very brave and didn't even cry. For those of you that know me I would not hav e been as brave as she was. We are not really sure what is going on with her, but her white count is good. We go back Thursday for 4 yr check ups and the dr said we would see how she was then. After the dr we rushed to the tennis club for their first tennis clinic. It was so cute. They complained the whole way and once we got there they never looked back at me. Then on the way home they were a hundred miles a minute about how much fun they had. They did really good. And they got a sucker when they were finished.

Today we are resting and decorating for St. Patrick's Day. When the kids get up from their nap we are going to Big lots (our favorite store) to see what fun stuff they have.

HOpe everyone is doing good. Hopefully, things will calm down soon and I will post again tomorrow.


Just to let you know...I forgot to clear my memory
stick before the kids birthday so I ran out of memory that day, then I ran out of memory during tennis. So that is why there are not more pictures.

1 comment:

uhlsfam said...

thank you for the post - the cakes look wonderful and is that a BOW in Caroline's hair? Too cute!