Friday, May 16, 2008

Lorakeets on your head!!!!

Today I joined the kids on their last field trip of the year at the zoo. We had so much fun. Here are the pics.
This is Caroline with a Lorakeet on her head! She wasn't to happy about the one on her head. I will let you guess why there is not a pic of Nick with a Lorakeet.....Yes he was scared of them. All the kids were great sports about it. I needed the pics for my photography class and I got some great ones.

I think you all know this is Lilly. Caroline's very good friend. She hung out with us because her mom couldn't go today.

This is Scottie the baby elephant. He just turned a year old. All the kids were excited to see him.

These are funny pictures we took while waiting in line to hold the Lorakeets. I have about 15 of these pictures, but it passed the time. Chloe, Lilly, Layla, Donnez, Nick, CAroline and the other Lilly.
I spent the afternoon getting ready for Dress rehearsal after school.

Today was not great so I'm hoping Sunday is a little better. She looks cute though and she had fun and that is all that matters right???

That is all from here. Tomorrow is a ball game, Ashley Potts' graduations from High School tomorrow night, then Sunday is Recital. The end to a very busy week.

ONly 5 more days of school.

No comments: