Saturday, May 19, 2007

Recital








Where do I begin. I am a very proud momma! Caroline was beautiful and did a great job. Dave is making fun of me because he said everyone could in the auditorium could hear me ooh and aah! She did awesome. We were joined by grandma, grandpa, doug, aunt mel, judy, riley, reed, lesley, mollie, gabe, and amelia. After recital we had cake at the house. Caroline was very excited all day!


This picture is one of my favorites!





We also had a baseball game this morning. Both kids hit great. Things were crazy today, but it was worth it. Caroline is very proud of herself. I will say they are both very tired and so are John and me.








Tomorrow is definitely going to be a day of rest.








Enjoy the pictures. We love and miss you all!

1 comment:

Aunt Carol said...

Caroline aunt carol thinks you are beautiful and I bet you did a wonderful job!!! Nick I hear you hit a big home run!!! Congratulations!! Hope to see you soon!!