Thursday, May 10, 2007

Quick update: I went to the public library tonight to see Anna Quindlen. Awesome speaker, novelist, journalist, columnist. I could not wait to come home and read something of hers. Of course we all know how I am about my books, but it was just a great experience. If you ever get the chance to hear her go! She is great. She is a 5x best seller, pullitzer price winner, woman of the year, and has written 2 childrens books.

You know how sometimes you are invited to do something and you think yeah I'll go, but your not really sure because you know nothing about what you are doing, but It just turns out to be a great time and interesting and just a great night. Those are the best.

Kid update: recital next saturday. Rehersal next thursday. Is mom stressed yes. Is Caroline stressed no! Only about not wearing panties. We can't wait to see all of you. Beware she is very excited about all of her visitors and about dancing on stage. It is wonderful to see such excitement on a childs face. (except when it is baseball all the time)-just kidding Nick I love it when you play ball all day no matter where we are. And when you slide down the hallway in your baseball pants bc you have to practice.

Early Mother's day gift was recieved today: New camera for momma potts. Whoo Hoo! Can't wait to play with it tomorrow. Thats all I got for 2 am. My brain may be working better tomorrow and I might edit this post you never know.

HOpefully will have some pics with the new camera.

No comments: