Monday, November 03, 2008

Random bits!

John made it safely to Tampa on Sunday. The kids and I hung out most of yesterday. Today we took Nick to the dr, he has a virus, and no meds. I had to work for 3 hours today and was able to take the kids with me. We just hung around the house the rest of the day.

TOmorrow morning we will be voting early to beat the crowds and then who knows what we will get into.

I wanted to mention a few things.

1 Did you see this in the Sunday paper? This would be Caroline's dream come true. No she isn't getting one.
2 They do want these. This is the one thing they have asked for.
3 Caroline also wants this.

I'm sad because for the 1st time since the kids were born I will not be able to make our Christmas cards. This company will be doing them this year. We are talking about them now. I also am looking for ideas for my kids at school for gifts. I can't believe it is November and we all know it will be here before we know it.

I hope everyone is doing good. I will update soon.

No comments: