Thursday, November 09, 2006

New York, New York


I got to go to New York City my last night in Jersey. Oh my goodness....I had so much fun inspite of feeling really bad. I have a sinus infection I think and starting feeling bad on tuesday! But I loaded up on meds and headed into the city.

There were 5 of us that went. Kathy had lived in New York for 3 years so she made us feel better and safer. I can not put into words what it was like. It is awesome. We took a bus tour that lasted 3 hours. The only thing we didn't see was Central Park. Ground zero was very moving! It just has a different feeling than the rest of the city. WE started in Time Square. That was beautiful. The lights are crazy. They are everywhere. I took pics but they didn't really come out that good. I can't wait to go back and get to see it during the day and go to the museums, the parks, statue of Liberty, and other things that are better during the day.

My trip was successful, although I'm very glad to be home. The kids met me at the airport and ran and jumped on me. I was very excited to see them. I hope you enjoy the pictures from New York.

No comments: