Tuesday, November 28, 2006



Hello! Melanie told me I needed to update my blog so here it is. We had a great Thanksgiving. I cooked and had the Potts' family over. I didn't burn the Turkey which was an accomplishment. The kids enjoyed the whole day especially the parade. On Friday we went to L'burg and visited with Jean Carol and we got to meet Baby Alex. He is gorgeous and very sweet. The kids had a blast playing with Skylar and Jaryn.

I had to work Sat and Sun, but John and the kids put the Christmas tree together on Sat and when I got home from work we decorated it. I think this year will be the worst year yet with the tree. They won't leave it alone!

I took them outside and took pictures with a string of lights. They were not very cooperative, but a couple turned out.

Today we decorated outside and cleaned the house. Needless to say the kids are very excited about Christmas. Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!


This is Caroline giving John a "makeover". She gave me one earlier. It includes makeup, hair, and lotioned hands. Isn't she hillarious?

No comments: