Sunday, February 22, 2009

Father/Daughter Princess Snowball Dance 2009


Isn't she gorgeous. THey had so much fun. THere were about 300 Dads/Daughters at the dance. THis is her corsaige.



WE ate at Texas Roadhouse before they dance with Kris (GS leader with me) and her Husband Matt and daughter Maddie. THe girls were so cute and everyone kept asking if they had been in a wedding.

THe girls did a lot of picking each other up while "dancing". I'm not real sure why.


Caroline did dance with John quite a few times. Some of the girls wouldn't dance with their dads.



THis is before we left.

The pictures aren't great bc my camera quite working when I tried to take pics of her getting ready so we went to the camera store bc I though it was a memory card issue, but wasn't so I bought a cheap point and shoot for last night.

1 comment:

melodie said...

Sweet memories that they both will treasure.